Author Platform Building That Makes Sense
Straight talking, real life strategies to build your platform. If someone told you that you can write your book, put it up on Amazon, and then kick back and collect royalties, it is not that simple.
We apply real tried and true organic strategies for becoming known and marketing yourself in the book world. You may be a thought leader in your field but the world of publishing is a whole new ballgame. Here is what we teach and why.
- Internet Marketing Skills– Books are sold on the Internet and you need to have the skills to compete in the marketplace.
- Social Media Engagement– This means real engagement. If you do not have an audience of people that you are regularly communicating with on your author page, business page, or community, you are not doing it right!
- Niche Audience Building– Learning to tap into a specific group of people who know you, like you, and trust you. If you are pandering to everyone, you will sell to no one.
- Leveraging Amazon– Understanding how to use Amazon and making it work for you is part of the game. Learn it and play it better than anyone else.
- Visibility and Relationship Building– That is the way books are sold. Get yourself in front of other audiences before your book is completed. That is how you build authority and respect.
- Bestseller and Beyond– Leveraging your book to make the big bucks. How to do it and do it right.
If this sounds like the kind of book selling experience you are looking for, check out our coaching and publishing packages.